Major works of Tjalling C. Koopmans
- Linear Regression Analysis of Economic Time Series, 1937.
- "The Logic of Econometric Business Cycle Research", 1941, JPE.
- "Statistical Estimation of Simultaneous Economic
Relations", 1945, JASA [cwls]
- "Measurement without
Theory", 1947, REStat. [cwls]
- "A Reply to Vining", 1949, REStat. [cwls]
- "Identification Problems in Economic Model
Construction" 1949, Econometrica [cwls]
- "Optimum Utilization of the Transportation
System", 1949, Proceedings of the International Statistical Conference
- "The Econometric Approach to Business Fluctuations", 1949, AER.
Analysis of Decisions Affecting Future Well-Being", 1950, Econometrica
- Editor of Statistical Inference in Dynamic Economic Models, 1950.
- "The Identification of Structural
Characteristics" with O. Reiersol, 1950, Annals of Mathematical
- "Efficient Allocation of Resources", 1951, Econometrica.
- "A Model of Transportation", with S.Reiter, in Koopmans, 1951.
- "Analysis of Production as an Efficient Combination of Activities", in
- Editor of Activity Analysis of Production and Allocation, 1951.
- "Activity Analysis and Its Applications", 1953, AER. [cwls]
- Three Essays on the State of Economic Science, 1957.
- "Assignment Problems and the Location of Economic
Activities" with M.J. Beckmann, 1957, Econometrica [cwls]
- "Water Storage Policy in a Simplified Hydroelectric
System" 1957, in Proceedings of the First International Conference
on Operational Research [cwls]
- "Selected Topics in Economics Involving Mathematical
Reasoning" with A.F. Bausch, 1959, SIAM Review [cwls]
- "Stationary Ordinal Utility and Impatience", 1960, Econometrica.
- "Convexity Assumptions, Allocative Efficiency and Competitive Equilibrium",
- "On Flexibility of Future Preferences", 1964 in Bryan and Shelley, editors, Human
Judgments and Optimality. [cwls]
- "Economic Growth at a Maximal Rate", 1964, QJE. [cwls]
- "Stationary Utility and Time Preference", with P. Diamond
and R.E. Williamson, 1964, Econometrica.[cwls]
- "On the Existence of a Subinvariant Measure" with R.E.
Williamson, 1964, Proceedings of Konnikl. Nederl. Akad. van Wetenschappen
- "On the Concept of Optimal Economic Growth", 1965,
Pontificiae Academiae Scientiarum Scripta Varia [cwls]
- "Intertemporal Distribution and Optimal Aggregate Economic Growth", 1967, in
Fellner, editor, Ten Economic Studies in the Tradition of Irving Fisher.
- "Objectives, Constraints and Outcomes in Optimal Growth Models", 1967, Econometrica.
- "Note on a Social System Composed of Hierarchies with Overlapping
Personnel", 1969, Orbis Economicus.
- "Maximizing Stationary Utility in a Constant
Technology" with R. Beals, 1969, SIAM Journal of Applied
- Scientific Papers of Tjalling C. Koopmans, Volume I, 1970.
- "A Model of a Continuing State with Scarce
Capital", 1971, ZfN [cwls]
- "On the Description and Comparison of Economic
Systems" with J.M. Montias, 1971, in Eckstein, editor, Comparison of
Economic Systems. [cwls]
- "On the Definition and Computation of a Capital Stock Invariant Under
Optimization", with T. Hansen, 1972, JET [cwls]
- "Representation of Preference Ordering with Independent Components of
Consumption", 1972, in McGuire and Radner, editors, Decision and Organization.
of Preference Orderings Over Time", 1972, in McGuire and Radner, editors, Decision and Organization.
- "Some Observations on Optimal Economic Growth and Exhaustible Resources",
1973, in Bos et al, editors, Economic Structure and Development. [cwls]
- "Is the Theory of Competitive Equilibrium With It?", 1974, AER.
- "Proof for a Case where Discounting Advances Doomsday", 1974, RES.
- "Concepts of Optimality and their Uses", 1977, AER. [cwls]
- "Examples of Production Relations Based on
Microdata", 1977, in G.C. Harcourt, editor, Microeconomic Foundations of
- "Economics Among the Sciences", 1979, AER. [cwls]
- "The Transition from Exhaustible to Renewable or Inexhaustible
Resources", 1981, in Economic Growth and
- "Additively Decomposed Quasiconcave Functions", with G. Debreu,
1982, Mathematical Programming. [cwls]
- Scientific Papers of Tjalling C. Koopmans, Volume II, 1985.
- "Constancy and Constant Differences of Price Elasticities of
Demand" with H. Uzawa, 1990, in Chipman et al., editors, Preferences, Uncertainty, and