Major Works of Robert J. Aumann
- "Acceptable Points in General Cooperative n-Person Games", 1959, in Contributions
to the Theory of Games IV, Annals of Math. Study
- "Von Neumann-Morgenstern Solutions to Cooperative Games Without Side Payments"
with B. Peleg, 1960, Bulletin of the American Mathematical
- "Acceptable Points in Games of Perfect Information", 1960, Pacific Journal
- "Linearity of Unrestrictedly Transferable Utilities", 1960, Naval Research
- "Spaces of Measurable Transformations", 1960, Bulletin of AMS
- "The Core of a Cooperative Game Without Side Payments", 1961, Transactions
of the American Mathematical Society
- "Almost Strictly Competitive Games", 1961, Journal of the Society for
Industrial and Applied Mathematics.
- "Utility Theory Without the Completeness Axiom", 1962, Econometrica.
- "A Definition of Subjective Probability" with F.J. Anscombe, 1963, Annals
of Mathematical Statistics
- "The Bargaining Set for Cooperative Games", with M. Maschler,
1964, in Advances in Game Theory,
- "Mixed and Behavior Strategies in Infinite Extensive Games", 1964, in Advances
in Game Theory.
- Values of Non-Atomic Games, with L.S. Shapley, 1964.
- "Markets with a Continuum of Traders", 1964, Econometrica.
- "A Variational Problem Arising in Economics", with M. Perles, 1965, Journal
of Mathematical Analysis and Applications.
- "Integrals of Set-Valued Functions", 1965, Journal of Mathematical Analysis
- "A Method of Computing the Kernel of n-Person Games", with B. Peleg and P. Rabinovitz, 1965, Mathematics of Computation.
- "Game-Theoretic Aspects of Gradual Disarmament", with M. Maschler, 1966, Mathematica
- "Existence of a Competitive Equilibrium in Markets with a Continuum of
Traders", 1966, Econometrica.
- "A Survey of Cooperative Games Without Side Payments", 1967, in Essays in
Mathematical Economics in Honor of Oskar Morgenstern.
- "Random Measure Preserving Transformations", 1967, in Proceedings of the
Fifth Berkeley Symposium.
- "Measurable Utility and the Measurable Choice Theorem", 1969, in La
- "Some Thoughts on the Minimax Principle" with M. Maschler,
1972, Management Science.
- "Disadvantegous Monopolies", 1973, JET.
- "Subjectivity and Correlation in Randomized Strategies", 1974, JMathE.
- Values of Non-Atomic Games, with L.S. Shapley, 1974.
- "A Note on Gale's Example", with B. Peleg, 1974, JMathE.
- "Cooperative Games with Coalition Structures", with J. Dréze,
1975, International Journal of Game Theory.
- "Values of Markets with a Continuum of Traders", 1975, Econometrica.
- "An Elementary Proof that Integration Preserves Uppersemicontinuity", 1976, JMathE.
- "Agreeing to Disagree", 1976, Annals of Statistics.
- "Solution Notions for Continuingly Competitive Situations", with L.S. Shapley, 1976.
- "Orderable Set Functions and Continuity III: Orderability and Absolute
Continuity", with Uri Rothblum, 1977, SIAM Journal on Control and Optimization.
- "The St. Petersburg Paradox: A Discussion of some Recent Comments", 1977, JET.
- "Power and Taxes", with M. Kurz, 1977, Econometrica.
- "Core and Value for a Public Goods Economy: An example", with R.J. Gardner and
R.W. Rosenthal, 1977, JET.
- "On the Rate of Convergence of the Core", 1979, IER.
- "Recent Developments in the Theory of the Shapley Value", 1978, in Proceedings
of the International Congress of Mathematicians.
- "Survey of Repeated Games", 1981, in Essays in Game Theory and Mathematical
Economics in Honor of Oskar Morgenstern
- "Approximate Purification of Mixed Strategies", with Katznelson, Radner, Rosenthal and Weiss, 1983, Mathematics of Operations
- "Voting for Public Goods", with M. Kurz and A. Neyman,
- "An Axiomatization of the Non-Transferable Utility Value", 1985, Econometrica.
- "Game Theoretic Analysis of a Bankruptcy Problem from the Talmud", with M. Maschler, 1985, JET.
- "What is Game Theory Trying to Accomplish?", 1985, in Arrow and Honkaphola,
editors, Frontiers in Economics.
- "On the Non-Transferable Utility Value: A Comment on the Roth-Shafer
Examples", 1985, Econometrica.
- "Values of Markets with Satiation or Fixed Prices", with J. Dréze, 1986, Econometrica.
- "Game Theory", 1987, in New Palgrave.
- "Power and Public Goods", with M. Kurz and A. Neyman,
- "Correlated Equilibrium as an Expression of Bayesian Rationality", 1987, Econometrica.
- "Endogenous Formation of Links between Players and of Coalitions: An Application of
the Shapley value", with R.B. Myerson 1988, in Roth,
editor, The Shapley Value.
- "Cooperation and Bounded Recall", with S. Sorin, 1989, GamesEB.
- Lectures on Game Theory, 1989.
- "Nash Equilibria are Not Self-Enforcing", 1990, in Gabszewicz et al, editors, Economic
- "Irrationality in Game Theory", 1992, in Dasgupta et al, editors, Economic
Analysis of Markets and Games, Essays in Honor of Frank Hahn.
- "Long-Term Competition: A game-theoretic analysis", with L.S. Shapley, 1994, in Gale et al, editors, Essays in Game Theory
- "Backward Induction and Common Knowledge of Rationality", 1995, GamesEB.
- Repeated Games of Incomplete Information with M. Maschler,
- "War and Peace - Nobel memorial lecture", 2005 [pdf,